- About Us
- Learn about our loyalty program!
- New Patient Center
- Patient Care
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- About Your PetSites
HFVC Loyalty Program
The Holmes Family Veterinary Clinic (HFVC) loyalty program is just one way in which HFVC endeavors to reward and thank loyal clients for entrusting their pet’s healthcare to our team.
1. To enroll in the HFVC Loyalty Program, please indicate to our front desk staff that you would like to join our loyalty program and they will issue you with a HFVC loyalty card with your specific client ID number on it.
2. Your loyalty card is our way of tracking your visits and your accumulated credits. This card cannot be replaced if lost or stolen so keep it in a safe place!
3. Enrollment must take place in person at our clinic location.
1. Present your card at check-out for every visit to earn stamps.
2. For every $100 spent in a single transaction, you will receive one stamp on your loyalty card.
3. When your loyalty card has been filled (10 stamps), you will be able to redeem your card for $100 credit toward any purchase of services or products at your next visit.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
2. Only one card per household. Non-transferable.
3. Card must be presented by the client matching the client ID number on the card at the time of service to earn a stamp or redeem a credit.
4. If card is lost or stolen, it can be replaced with a new card but any stamps earned prior to replacement will be lost and cannot be transferred to the new card.
5. Credits earned must be applied toward a single transaction and cannot be redeemed for cash. If credit exceeds transaction amount, the remainder will be applied to the account for use in a future transaction.
6. Credits earned under the loyalty program are promotion and have no cash value.
7. Any credits earned expire 365 calendar days from the date of the first stamp which will be recorded on the physical card under “expiration”.
8. Once a card has been redeemed for a credit or upon expiration of any card, a new card will be issued with an updated expiration date.
10. Holmes Family Veterinary Clinic reserves the right to terminate, discontinue or cancel the HFVC loyalty program at any time and in its sole discretion and void any credits earned without notice to you.
12. The HFVC Loyalty Program is intended for personal use only. Commercial use is prohibited. This program is not targeted towards, nor intended for use by, anyone under the age of 18.