- About Us
- New Patient Center
- Patient Care
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- About Your PetSites
- ONLINE PHARMACY
COVID-19 Update from Holmes Family Vet:
Dear friends of Holmes Family Veterinary Clinic,
In order to continue to serve your pets during this uncertain time and do our part to help stem the spread of coronavirus, we are asking for your help with our new protocols. Please also be patient with our staff as we all adapt to this new way of serving our clients and patients. This is an unprecedented change to the way we do things and it may take a little extra time to get through an appointment than usual.
Some ways we are asking our wonderful clients to help us keep everyone safe and healthy:
1) When you arrive at the clinic, please remain in your car and call as at 508-921-3626 to let us know that you’ve arrived. You will be checked in over the phone and a technician will come out to the car to bring your pet into the clinic.
2) We will conduct the appointment and check you out over the phone. This may take several calls during your appointment so please keep your cell phone handy and make sure the line is not in use.
3) Please remain in the parking lot during your appointment unless otherwise directed. Leaving to go get coffee or run other errands during your appointment not only increases our potential secondary exposure through your contact with other business/people but also leaves our techs unable to return your pet to you when needed which prevents us from being able to start our next appointment and stay on time.
4) Please ensure that all pets are safely secured with collars, leashes, harnesses and carriers so that our staff may safely transport them into the clinic.
5) Please help us to maintain a safe distance between yourself and our staff members by remaining in your car when they come to retrieve your pet. Please also allow them to retrieve your pet by their leash or carrier, do not attempt to hand your pet directly to a staff member.
6) If you or anyone in your household has had any fever, cough or shortness of breath in the last 14 days, please notify our staff when booking your appointment so we can plan for appropriate protective measures to be taken.
7) If you or anyone in your household has traveled internationally or to an area with a high incidence of COVID-19 within the last 14 days, please notify our staff when booking your appointment so we can plan for additional protective measures to be taken.
Thank you all so much for your cooperation and patience while we adjust to our new way of doing things. We appreciate all the kind words everyone has been posting on our Facebook page, it always helps to know that our care for your pets is appreciated, especially during this challenging time!
The Holmes Family Veterinary Clinic's mission is to provide exceptional services to our clients and patients in Walpole, Foxboro, Sharon, Medfield, and surrounding Massachusetts towns with professionalism, understanding and compassion. We understand that most people consider their pets to be family members who deserve the best possible care. We want our clients to feel they have truly come to "the other family doctor" for exceptional care of their birds, dogs, cats, rabbits, and all the other animals that make our lives so rich.
At this veterinary practice, our philosophy of veterinary medicine is very simple: We believe the best veterinary care is achieved when excellent medical and surgical skills are founded on kindness and compassion for patients and clients. Respect, consistency of care, professionalism, loving kindness and dedication are the principles that matter to us in our practice.
Dedicated to the ones we love...
Please browse our website to learn more about our animal clinic and the veterinary services we provide for companion animals in Walpole and the surrounding areas. Read information in our Pet Library, view videos, take a virtual tour of our veterinary hospital, read testimonials, and find details about upcoming events. Please call our office today at (508)921-3626 for all your pet health care needs or click here to contact us or to set up an appointment.